Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Sorry for such a late post!

Hi everyone, I am so sorry that I have not posted yet but I am starting from now! Okay, so lets start!
On stardoll, I/Lot's of people have been experiencing faults on stardoll, but they are trying to get them fixed hopefully! Also the Italian Maf*a group have made a comeback, but we can stop them by reporting them to stardoll, we will not let them hack anyone else!
Hotbuys of the week:
Fudge hotbuys stripe sweater 14sd!
If you want it buy it now!
Another thing is that you all remember atidote right? Well they still have not sold all their items, so I guess they are going to have to wait a little longer before they can take the store away! Also LE Deco, basically sold out in the first 2 days, I was lucky to buy 2 items and they are sitting ready to be put in a room in my suite!
More coming soon.....
Lexi x

No comments:

Post a Comment