Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Polished

Hayy! I'm back with my new banner to tell you about the new nail shops Polished and Sprinkled. They are amazing new additions to the Star Plaza and they have a range of gorgeous nail polishes you have to see! The nail polish ranges from 6dsd - 15sd and the Sprinkled nail art and henna range from 1sd - 3sd so it's completely affordable and stylish at the same time! And also, Stardoll have made a special section in beauty parlor for your hands where (if you were wondering) you will find all of your nail stuff there.


Personally, I think it looks fabulous. Beautiful colour variety although I would love to see much more even toe nail painting! But I love it, very amazing idea, maybe it has something to do with the survey they sent out. I remember filling out a make-up bit and it was saying about Mac and Maybelline etc and we had to pick 5 out of 20 or whatever as our favourites then there was another section about nails and stuff so for all the people who filled it in, I guess this was down to us and me! Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment