Friday, April 1, 2011

Interview With Angel_OF_Him


Hey guys! I have some good news! I got an interview with
Angel_OF_Him!
She's one of the managers of the club Stardoll Royalty. At the moment, she has 7,855 starpoints, and joined Stardoll on the 22nd of July, 2006, her name is Lisa.
I thought that you guys would be interested in the interview, so here you go:

Q: Why did you decide to join Stardoll?
A: I always liked dress up games, so one day I found stardoll by accident and signed up on it. I wasn't really active back then.. but I kept coming back and started to fall in love with it.

Q: When you have been superstar for a year, but you're not a Diamond member yet, what should you do? Are there any other requirements?
A: The other requirements are secret ;]
Q: What did you do to become a manager of Stardoll Royalty?
A: I actually didn't do anything, I guess. I'm just an active, loyal member of Club Royalty and on Stardoll now for a long time. So they asked me if I would want to take the part of being manager to help out. :]
Q: Have you ever been accused of Hacking/Scamming Someone?
A: No. I've never hacked or scammed anyone and I never would.

Q: How do you deal with high-pressure situations on Stardoll Roaylty?
A: There haven't been any 'high-pressure' situations yet. :S

Q: What exactly is your job on Stardoll Royalty?
A: My job is to keep the club clean and fun and help out Mette with all the stuff going on. :] Also answering questions and helping people with problems.
Q: Do you think that using money on Stardoll is worth it?
A: I always think that if I spend 5€ a month on a big vanilla latte or stardoll doesn't really make a difference. And if I spend it on something that I can enjoy so much it's really worth it, in my opinion.
Q: When you first found out that you would have to pay, to get xclusive access to some stuff on Stardoll, how did you react?
A: In my first stardoll days I wasn't Superstar. Later on I thought I could give it a try and I loved it. So I kept on paying my SS. :]
Q: Do you accept all friend requests? What is your "policy" on accepting and declining friend requests?
A: Since I'm on stardoll my policy is that I only have people in my friendlist I really talk to. I'm not a friend-collector, so I always delete people from time to time.
Q: If someone want's to interview you, what do you need to know about the person?
A: Idk. Just for what site/blog/magazine the interview is and why they chose me.

Q: I bet several people have asked you to give you a makeover. How do you deal with these people? Do you accept, decline, block or report?
A: I would never give anyone my password. That's the most important rule on stardoll.
Sometimes you think a friend would never hack you but you never know what they really think. I'd deny and if people kept asking me for my password I report them.



Q: Any messages/advice for the members of Stardoll?
A: Always be yourself. That's the most important thing. 




So, this is my first real post on this blog! I hope that you like it? And to the non-superstars: Lisa gave you a good tip to convince your parents to buy you superstar:
"I always think that if I spend 5€ a month on a big vanilla latte or stardoll doesn't really make a difference. And if I spend it on something that I can enjoy so much it's really worth it, in my opinion." 

So, what do you think of this? Am I causing a good first-impression? :D
I would also like to thank Lisa for allowing me to do this interview: Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment