Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Perfect Day

Hiiyaa. Sorry no recent blogs, I was away but I'm back now! Anyways as you may know, Catherine Middleton (Kate) and Prince William are getting married on April 29th and in Britain, it will be a holiday for us!


So on Stardoll, they have released a new shop [Perfect Day] and a Kate Middleton dress-up doll to celebrate. The Perfect Day shop is full of ball gowns and wedding bouquets and dresses and all sorts of wedding-ish things.


There is 4 floors at the moment and the prices range from 5sd to 48sd which is pretty reasonable considering the things on offer in the shop.


I think it's a really beautiful shop full of gorgeous girly outfits. I'm not usually into girly but this is quite a big deal in the UK for some people and I think I will enjoy my day off and the Perfect Days shop while I can thank you.



Megan x

No comments:

Post a Comment