Monday, April 18, 2011

LE IS OUT!

Ok.. so most people FREAK when new LE is out but this time the "electro lux" LE is not really getting people.


Personally, it's too neon -ish for me and what's with all the spikes? It's sorta like goth gone neon...


Anyways I certainly like the lime corset, cloudy tutu dress and the real cheap (for LE) bikinis which cost 20sd for the top and 10sd for the bottom - i know 10sd LE crazy right but it's only a bikini bottom so nothing with the WOW factor.


It's all a bit much for me to be really honest but that hasn't stopped me spending a few hundred sd's on it. However all of it's SS and basically it's another ploy by Stardoll to get us to buy more stardollars or whatever. Oh btw new banner soon ;] Megan x


1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Theyve gone a little over the top with their neon colours [: I like the caged bra x ttfn.

    ReplyDelete